Artificial Intelligence for COVID-19
Artificial Intelligence is a powerful tool that can help us to fight the COVID-19 pandemic. In this simulation, you will be part of the Data Science committee of a hospital than wants to use AI to predict the outcome of patients with COVID-19, so that you can better allocate resources and save lives.
From the Data Science committee, you will be able to interact with the data team and the project's stakeholders to get access to the data and start training models, which you will be able to improve in a continuous way.
Co-developed with IESE
Co-developed with IESE Business School with a case written by Javier Zamora. A great introduction to data science and artificial intelligence for graduates and executive education programs.
Critical Care, Critical Data is an engaging simulation that explores the use of artificial intelligence (AI) to predict COVID-19 outcomes during the pandemic. Co-developed with the esteemed IESE Business School and based on a case written by Javier Zamora, this simulation is perfect for graduate students and executive education programs, offering a comprehensive introduction to data science and AI applications in healthcare. Participants will be part of the Data Science committee of a hospital, using AI to predict patient outcomes, allocate resources effectively, and save lives.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Understand the potential applications and benefits of AI in healthcare, specifically in managing the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Gain insights into the AI lifecycle, from data acquisition and model training to continuous improvement and implementation.
- Develop effective communication and collaboration skills to interact with data teams and project stakeholders.
- Experience the complexities of utilizing AI in a healthcare setting and the ethical considerations involved.
In the Critical Care, Critical Data simulation, participants join the Data Science committee of a hospital, working together to leverage AI in predicting the outcomes of patients with COVID-19. Participants will collaborate with data teams and project stakeholders to acquire data, train predictive models, and continuously improve the AI system to optimize resource allocation and save lives.
Throughout the simulation, participants will be exposed to the AI lifecycle and the challenges of implementing AI in a healthcare environment, while also considering the ethical implications of AI-driven decision-making.
- Co-developed with the renowned IESE Business School and based on a case written by Javier Zamora, ensuring high-quality content and academic rigor.
- Real-world scenario that highlights the potential applications of AI in healthcare, specifically in managing the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Comprehensive introduction to data science and AI, covering the AI lifecycle and the complexities of implementing AI solutions in healthcare.
- Engaging simulation experience that emphasizes effective communication and collaboration with data teams and project stakeholders.
The Critical Care, Critical Data simulation offers a hands-on learning experience that teaches participants the critical aspects of applying AI in healthcare, particularly in addressing the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic. By participating in this simulation, learners will be better equipped to understand the potential of AI in healthcare and make informed decisions related to AI-driven healthcare management.